Modules, the Module Builder, and what's next.
Now you can build and share content from your collection in exciting new ways. Read more: Introducing Modules!
- Added actions to create Modules from selected object/s.
- Introduced the Featured Object Module, for highlighting a single object.
- Responsive UI for selecting and sorting field data and media from existing objects.
- Module type determines field data, media, layout, and appearance settings.
- Default Module options include: columns, padding, fonts, font weight, line-height(leading), letterspacing(tracking), margins, colors, aspect-ratio, width, etc.
- Double-click field data in the viewer to open a custom style/settings editor.
- Drag-and-Drop field data and media sorting.
- Toggle fields on and off for display.
- Multiple image, audio, and video slides with navigation and captions.
- Publishing a Module will create a viewable public url on objectsandorder.com.
- Deployment settings allow you to specify a url at which you can embed the Module via a small code snippet.
- Tour functionality added to highlight key UI areas.
Module Media Player
Minimalist, responsive audio and video player for object assets.
- Play/pause and scrubbing functionality.
- Double-click video for full-screen display.
- UI colors and fonts match Module settings.
There are several Modules planned and in development.
- Data points
We'll keep you posted.