We’re near the end of May already? April was spent preparing Modules for release. This lead to improvements that took a bit longer than anticipated. Modules are coming! #soon
Assets (images, audio, video, etc.)
- Migration of Base assets: We’ve migrated all base assets from our existing cloud storage to a more robust and scalable storage solution (AWS SDK).
- New Asset APIs: We’ve created new APIs that integrate seamlessly with the new cloud storage.
- Security: We’ve heightened security for object assets.
- Caching + CDN: Simple asset caching has been implemented for both base and user assets.
- New Libraries: We’ve integrated new libraries to enhance our image production and conversion capabilities.
- Apple HEIC: Updated support for Apple HEIC (images).
- Components: Updates to all components using assets across MOON.
- Updated default data: Sandbox default data and hero image assets.
- Update Screen: Added an update screen for Sandbox Bases created prior to this update. Updating will replace your Sandbox content and assets with the latest data and images.
- Module Pricing: Updated and integrated into Base settings.
- Featured Object Editor and UI: ready for merge.
- Featured Object Viewer and UI: ready for merge.
- Featured Object Options and UI: nearly complete.
- Integration: Ready for merge.
In addition, we’ve made various style adjustments, cleaned up and reformatted code, fixed minor bugs, and added some fun interactions.
Have you had a chance to experience the updates? We’d really appreciate your feedback.